Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Night-Time.

Hey Bloggers.
How are you??
Today I am Blogging about a poem I made up. 
So mostly all I am doing I writing a poem and making and making a photo to go with it.
Here I my poem.

Night-time
As the sun was setting and the moon was rising.
The stars bounced out from were they hid.
In a flash It became night time.
As the kids were going to bed the moon was laughing.
Every one said there's somebody living on the moon it just a story.
The Clouds make the shape.
 As the kids are asleep the stars begin to scatter.
Night-time has fulled but not for long.
Night-time


Just for fun I did another one.

A Ghost.
Ghosts fly around.
There cousins to spirits.
If your mean to them They will hunt you for the rest of your life.
Some can e good and some can be nice. 
But If you want to find a ghost In you room tonight.
You'll need some equipment. 
But be careful you might.......get them mad.



Cute Ghost free icon

And that's all for today.
Did you like my post?
I Did.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renae, It's Eden from Greymain School. How are you? I liked the way you showed us your poem. Your blog is so cool! From Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Reanae i am xalia from gms wow cool poem and blog you have keep up the amaizing work and i am just curious why did you blog about this your blog? is soooo cool keep up the amaizing work and thank you for commenting on my blog keep up the amazing work!!! kind regards xalia!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.