Pages

Friday 11 October 2019

gross and good is what I did! (Spring learning journey)

Hey bloggers.
How are you ?
Today I did the blindfold food tasting challenge for the Spring learning journey.
Your probably wondering who I did it with I did it with:: SHAYE she is from Russley School.
Together we did Paper scissors rock. I did rock Shaye did paper so I got blindfolded first.
You won't believe what she gave me. she gave me a hole bunch of salt and it was good but it was bad at the same time I felt like a swallowed the sea with no water. But I didn't know what it was for a little bit.
Ok Its My turn to give her something that's like Pay Back:) and it was a soup spoon fulled with mustard, Shaye like her mustard on burgers not  by its self. Shaye said it was mustard and then ran to the bin and she spat it out. I was a good friend and got her some lemonde, don't worry she took her blindfold of before she ran to the bin. She hated it.

Its my turn now and I put on my blindfold I sat down. I herd the pantry door shut I thought it was going to be bad but it was good. And I got Nutella. I herd Shaye take a bite of it and then gave some to me. I felt good when I had some of it the Nutella, was very soft because it was not in the pantry.

This is all Shaye and I could have and do because We had to be somewhere in 5 10 minutes so sorry.

Did you like my post because I did.
Bye 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Renae, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I really liked your blog post because it was good because you included a lot of detail in your blog post. You also explained how you and Shaye reacted when you tried the mystery food as well.

    This reminds me of when I did this with my friend ages ago and I remember, she gave me like dry curry powder and pickles which I hated because I like pickles, but it was like the pickles that I hated that weren't like cucumbers, they were like different vegetables in vinegar.

    I think that to improve, you could check through your writing and make sure that everything makes sense and you have no spelling errors because you did have some errors. Something that really confused me was when you said that you heard the pantry close and turns out that your buddy gave you Nutella. You then said that it was soft because it wasn't in the pantry. That confused me and also when you said you had to leave in 5 10 minutes and I think you meant 5 to 10 minutes so you might want to fix that as well.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.