Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

SPEED DATING A................................


Hey Bloggers.
How are you? 
Your probably wondering: Have I gone on a fast date or who are you dating well it's actually none of them let me tell you what I mean.
So Speed dating is where your teacher or anyone puts out a bunch of books.
Then you have 1 minuet to go around a stand by the book you want but DON'T TOUCH IT.
After that you have 20 seconds to touch the book, smell it and fell it to see if you like it.
Then you have a sheet with 5 numbers. ( because you pick 5 books you like) Then you read the back of the book to see if you liked it.
Then you have 2 minutes to Write down like whats its about and rate it with a score of five stars.
Then we go against the wall and your teacher will call you reading group out and if its yours you go and get your book and hold it up in the air. If somebody else wanted that book they would walk up to you or the teacher and the teacher will take to book and they both have to beg but if they all beg the teach has to decide who begged the best to give the book to and then if only one person begs they get the book. 
And That's all.
Here are some photos.



That boy there is a video click
Did you like my post?
Looking forward to next post are you?
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renae you know me Mykiala.
    This is a great post because you did lots of writing to explain what we had to do.
    It was funny when Thom had to do that.
    I think you should tell us what the point of this.
    Great blog post anyway.

    Kind regards
    - MYKIALA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.