Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

New School Uniform.

Hey Bloggers.
How are you?
Today I am making brand new school uniform.
This is our old school uniform

And this is what I want the uniform to look like.
Why I choose the colours like that is because I want a colour change.
If you came to my school would you where it.
I wonder if Our principal will change our uniform.
If your wondering what I have to do is: we had to make a new uniform  and post it on my blog so there it is.
Did you like my post because I did?
Byeeee

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renae it me Mykiala.
    This blog post is amazing I love the way you have told us if we like it and yes I love it's amazing.
    Do you like it is my main question.
    Do you like our school.
    Ok great blog post.
    MYKIALA!!!
    BYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.