Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

FAMILY RECIPE(Spring Learning Journey)

Hey Bloggers!
How are you ?
Today I am going to be  sharing with you a family recipe my family and I make at christmas.
It is called: ambrosia.
This is how you make it.


Step 1: Make some cream.Make as much as you want but that is how big the mixture will be.
Step 2: large pottle of any flavored yogurt. 
Step 3: mix yogurt and cream together and the cream must be firm.
Step 4: mix in strawberries and raspberries or any fruit you like.
Step 5: add as many marshmallows as you want then mix in.
Step 6: Place in fridge for 2 hours ( you can add chocolate sprinkles to it if you want)

Please try make this at your home.
Did you like my post because I did.
Bye 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renae,
    Its Alan here. Great blog post and a cool font. I heard you are in the spring learning journey. Good luck. Anyway is amborsa taste good ? I am asking that because I have never eaten it before. And by the way did you and your family make this family recipe other than in Christmas ?
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Alan, Ambrosia taste so good Its just like an explosion.Not really we usually just have it on Christmas.
      Bye

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Renae, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School. (As you know.)

    I liked the way you put all the steps to making your family recipe called ambrosia.

    This reminded me of that one minute carrot challenge thingy. I don't know why.

    To improve, you could put some of the writing on a slide and add more colour to make it pop.

    Do you have other family recipes?

    Bye Renae!

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.