Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

Me and my Family's Favorite food. (Spring Learning Journey)

Hey bloggers.
How are you?
Its me Renae and today I will be interviewing my family about there favorite food.
First I will start off and say what my favorite food is and Why.
My Favorite food is: something I make once a month it is called fruit blast. how you make it is, you get a medium size bowl and 5 different fruits. I personally just use: Apple, Strawberry, Raspberry, bananas, kiwi fruit. Then cut those fruit into little pieces and then place them into the bowl. then you will add half a cup of any juice and then mix and its ready to eat. To top it off I have a large raspberry and strawberry smoothie.




My Mums Favorite food is sea food but mostly muscle, She likes them because they are tasty and they are really healthy and good for you.

My Nana's Favorite food is Stack Because It is nice and juicy + It has a beautiful taste.

My pops favorite food is Fish Because its very very nice and he says the  flavour is nice and chinese food because It is different.

And Aaron my uncle is busy so I can't ask him.
Did you like m post?
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hello Renae, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I like the fact that you have explained why you or your family members like that certain food. I also like the fact that you have included how to make the fruit blast as well which was great because someone might decide to make that or try it.

    This reminds me of when I did this but I only included my favorite food, my mum's favorite food and my younger brother's favorite food as well. I didn't include how you made it but I included like my thoughts and just explained why or asked the others why they like it.

    I think that to improve, you could add it on something as simple as a google slides or maybe make it on something more exciting like maybe a Powtoon or something.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Parwin.
    Hopefully someone will try It Right?
    Next Learning Journey I will make my posts more exciting and I will check out your post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.