Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The snows snowing and the skis are skiing

Hey bloggers.
How are you?
Last Friday the class and Year 6s went on a awesome ski trip.
We had ski lessons first.
Before our lessons we played a little on the beginners slope and there even is a magic carpet that takes you to the top.
Conner was the only one that went snow boarding: Here's a link to blog

Have you ever gone skiing before?
My group and the other two went up the little chair lift.
We didn't  go on the one next to the beginners big slope, It usually takes five minutes to get down but when we were learning we kept stopping because lost fell over and we had to learn.
But Sam and I wanted to just go down the mountain.: Here is a link to sams blog 




Here is  photos*-*



I Felt so good on this ski trip to.
On the bus back to school Sam was just Talking the whole way.
Mr mathew taught me how to stop properly 


Did you like my post?
Looking forward to next post are you?

Bye


















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.