Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Fractions can take over your brain.

Hey bloggers.

How is your day going?

Today I will be showing you all my fractions.

We have been working on our fractions for 2 3 days.

After I show you my Fractions work I will give you a fraction to work out. 


I will Embed ( Embed mean Insert) my whole slide so you can see it all. 

Here is my slide.




And now here is my Fraction for you to answer.
Do you know what the Fraction is?
Looking forward to next post are you?
BYE Bloggers
--Renae


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.