Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Last netball game.

Hey Bloggers.
How are you?
Today I will be sharing with  you about our last day of netball.
We were sad because it was our last netball game.
We versed hornby diamonds.
The score was 0 to 7.
We lost but we accepted the lost.
The team gave our coach etha some chocolate and a card that we all signed.
She was  really nice to us and so were we.
Through the hole netball season we were so happy but sadly we lost all the games.
One day we tied 1 to 1.
Did you like my post?
looking forward to next post are you?

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.