Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Karyn Wilson came to visit

Hey bloggers!
How are you?
Today I will be sharing with you about an author coming to visit.
Her name is Karyn Wilson.
Her books are great.
When she came she told us about the process that happened through the writing and illarationg. 
It took at least nine month to do everything.
Here is a link to here wonderful site
Do you think you will read on of her book.
She is coming out with a new one next week called Peka and Koro Friends of the Forest.
Here is a photo of us with her.
Here are some facts about Karyn:
1: She lived in Hornby for here childhood years.
2:Now she lives in Tai Tapu
3: She has a daughter.
4:here friend Rebecca Is the illustrator.
She is in the middle of the children on the coach.
looking forward to next post are you?
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.