Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

IS IT AN INVENTION OR DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bloggers.
How are you?
Today I will be sharing with you is math and invention or discovery!
First what do you think?
An invention is something that you have made and works maybe even become popular around the world.
A Discovery is something you have found along your way or you can learnt more things about someone.

Here is a Slide that will show all my brain storming:
Was my post cool.
Looking forward to my next post are you?
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.