Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Are avatar Real Because Here are some right here.

Hey Bloggers 
How is your blogging and day going?
Today I will be sharing with you what I made for my friends and Teachers.
I made AVATARS for them.
Here are the Avatars and facts about them.

 
Miss Sragg.
One of my teaches.
Is Sporty.
Kind nice and amazing.
Beautiful.
Brave.



Miss Taylor
My Other Teacher.
Sporty is well.
Nice and amazing 
Has a kind spirit Like miss Spragg.
Beautiful.
Brave.

Olivia P
A good friend I have known for 9 -10 Years.
Funny and silly.
Good swimmer.
Loves Netball.
Smart.

Lucy
A friend I have Known for 8 Years.
Funny silly and smart..
Hangs out with Olivia p.
Good Swimmer too.
Likes Hockey

Lucas.
A friend I have Known for 3-4 Years.
Fast.
Silly Funny Smart.
Good Swimmer.
Smart.
Likes soccer

Ethan.
A friend I have known for 8 years.
Good Runner.
Smart Funny and silly.
Great swimmer.
Loves touch and soccer.

Me

Fast.
Smart silly and funny.
Great swimmer.
Loves: Touch Netball and soccer. 
Loves Running.

We have all got a lot in common. 
Looking forward to next post are you?
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.