Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

MATH WEEK BUILDING

Hey Bloggers.
How are you? 
Today I will be sharing with you our math week.
We have to make a project. 
I was in a team of 3.
LUCY,MYKIALA, And ME.
We started this yesterday and finished today.
Out of all nine options we choose the bridge.
Here is what we had to do:
Build a Bridge
Your task is to design and build a bridge using a maximum of 100 Popsicle sticks, 5 metres of
tape, 2 metres of string. You can also use glue.
Your design must show all aspects of your bridge, with some reasoning included as to why you
structure it in the way you do.
Your finished bridge will be judged on how long you can make it and how structurally strong it
is. We will also be looking at the design process you use and how well you explain your
reasoning.
Please include photos of your process.

We choose to do this because it looked like ( and sounded) Cool and It was.
It was a Little hard to make because it kept falling a down.
Eventually we got it to stand properly.
Here are some photos of how it was when we were making it.

It was so much fun to make at the same time.
In some parts of  the making we got a little frustrated.
Here is the finished project. 




Can I have feedback for next time.
Looking forward to next post are you?
Did you like the post?
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.