Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Digi Awards.

Hey Bloggers
How are you? 
I am good.
Today I will be taking to you about Digi Awards at YM School.
First are you doing Digi Awards????
My partner is Mykiala and Lucy.
Here's a photo of us:

We are advertising Christchurch.
And Lucy our friend is doing coding.
What are you doing for your Digi,Award??
Digi Awards is for: it is a annual Celebration and showcase of students E-Learning.
And it is fun to do.
It is kinda a competition.
Do you like Diji awards?
I do.
Did you enjoy my post looking forward to next post are you?
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey renae.
    Today when I was reading your blog post I was thinking what the this blog has blown me away.

    Next time maybe tell us why this is happening in your diji awards what is going to happen next.

    Great post #love it!!!!!!!!

    Your has blown my brain it is great.

    Keep it up.

    MYKIALA YMS #BFF FOREVER

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.