Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

A Lambs in our Classroom ( So Cute)

Hey Bloggers.
How are you?
Today I am going to be sharing with you what happened before the bell rang at school.
A nice Girl named Chloe  brought in her lovely little lamb.
The lamb was a boy named Beans. He was three weeks old. 
Here is some cute photos.
He was so cute.
When he came into the classroom I didn't  know he was there until about 2 mins later.
I was so excited when he came in.
And he explored the classroom.
Hes adorable. 
Hope you enjoyed my post?
looking forward to my next post are you?
Bye Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.