Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

A photo is a miracle.

Hey bloggers.
How are you?
Today I will be sharing with you my home work blog.
This is what I have to do:

I will be writing a really short story.
Here it is.
It is 1734 and the land in so pore and gray. There are no sparkling leaves on the tree its is cold and miserable. It was all misty and foggy. Nothing could keep you warm. It was July 1821 a warm breeze came and changed our life the word was finally warm. Summer was real but we all ready knew winter was real. And ever since that day it has been warm. There are always leaves on the trees  and rainbows and bushes blooming. 
Hope you enjoyed my post?
looking forward to my next post are you?
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey renae.
    Today when I was reading your blog post I was thinking what the this blog has blown me away.

    Next time maybe tell us why this is happening in your story what is going to happen next.

    Great post #love it!!!!!!!!

    Your has blown my brain it is great.

    Keep it up.

    MYKIALA YMS #BFF FOREVER

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.