Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Wow a Geyser.

Hey bloggers.

How are you bloggers?

Today I will be sharing with you my reading work.

It's not all my reading work just saying.

My group ( the Spine Crackers) have been learning about geysers.

Here  are 2 different posters.



There are two slides

We have been working on these slides for 2 weeks 
I hope you liked the poster.

The second slide took me a long time to get the right music.
I hope you enjoyed my new blog post?
Are you looking forward to my next post? 
I know I am.
Please leave a comment
!!BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.