Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

DLO Math time.

Hey Bloggers.
How are you?
Last week and this week most of the is working on STATISTICS-PROBABILITY.
I choose to share this with you.

How I work this out.
Is you get a dice and put paper around it, then write on the different sides $10, $5, and $1.
This is when you roll and the number you get you write it down w1 Jan, and it keeps a record of how much money you get each week in that month.

Was this helpful? 
Did you like my post?
I did.
Looking forward to next post are you?
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.