Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

How can I introduce myself! ( Home Learning)

 Hello bloggerets

It's me RENAE!!!!

This is my first home learning blog post!

As you can see by the title it says: How can I introduce myself!

I know some kids can be shy or outgoing or loud etc and its hard to introduce yourself because you don't know how or its to difficult.

But if you would like to learn keep on reading!

There are lots of ways to introduce yourself but I will be showing you the basics on how you can introduce yourself.

So.... Lets begin!

Here are 10 Tips on how to start ><

Picsart made by Me!

This should help all you beginners out there!

I hope you have learnt somethings in this blog, have you or not?

What was your favourite part of this blog?

Okai bloggerets, make sure to leave a comment answer all the questions.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

~Renae

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.