Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Breaking news!!!!! Pets are back in Yaldhurst!!!!!!!!!

 Hey Bloggerets!! 

How have you been?????

So.... Today I will be sharing with you some exciting news that happened on the 20.11.2020!!!

OK...

So on Friday we had PET DAY again, Whoopie!!!!!

There are a range of different pets to bring!!

Last year I brought a small dog

AND 

This year I am brining a big dog!

What breed I am taking is a G******** ( Can you guess the Breed?)

And my friend Mykiala is taking my other dog Meghan!

Meghan is a girl.

This year I am brining a girl dog named Evie ( Remember guess her breed G********)

Here is a Slide/animation thingy here! 



What did you think of that slide??????
....................................................................................................................................................................

Have you had Pet day at your school?
Or do you have Pets days or when will your Pet day be?
Make sure to guess what breed Evie is!!!!
That's all I have for you now!
Okaii............
BAIIIIII
~Renae

2 comments:

  1. Hey Renae. Its Mykiala!
    This is a really nice blog post and it is really creative. The best slide is the yellow and purple the colours look so good and it is really creative.

    Also in some of the slides it is a bit wonky because some of the words dont match it and they either have not finished or they are spelt wrong.

    Anyway great job!!

    MYKIALAYMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renae,
    I'm Marlin and I'm a Yr8 from Grey Main School. I think this blog was awesome, is Evie a greyhound (just a guess for how many letters there are)? The funniest I've had was when I brought rabbits, mine and my sister got out of there enclosed basket (The room is so the big animals Dont scare\eat the little ones) and ran around the small animals class room and hid.
    I think you need to work on your spelling a little bit.
    But other than that this was a good post.

    -Marlin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.