Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

How can I get to know you?? ( Home learning)

 Haiii Bloggerets!!

Its Me RENAE >.<

This is my FOURTH Home learning blog!!!!!

How Can I get to know you....... Or How to ask question to get to know someone better?

If you wanna learn keep reading!!!

There are lots of different ways to ask questions to get to know someone... but this is just basic questions!!

Soooo.................LETS BEGIN!

Here are  Tips of how to start ~_~

+-+

If there are any new students coming to school I hope this will help you!!!

Have you got any new students at your school??

Did you learn anything today from this blog?

What was you favourite part or this post?

Okai Bloggerets, make sure to leave a comment answering all the Questions!!

Baiiiiii

~Renae


 

2 comments:

  1. Very well done Renae. The questions on your blog will definitely help you get to know any new students at your school. Do you like horses 😀

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.