Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

How do I wash Dishes?? ( Home Learning)

 Haiiiii bloggerets!!

It's me RENAE!!!!

This is my THIRD home learning blog post!

How Do I Wash Dishes?? Say the title 

So....... This blog Is how to wash dishes by HAND!!!! ( Well how mum and I wash dishes)

 If you would like to learn keep on reading!

There are multiple ways to wash dishes but I will showing you how to wash dishes by Hand!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So.... Lets begin!

Here are a 5 Tips on how to start >< 

Picsart made by Me!

I hope this can Help you and encourage you to wash your own dishes more!!

Did you learn anything today from this blog?

What was your favourite part of this blog?

Okai bloggerets, make sure to leave a comment answer all the questions.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

~Renae

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.