Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

How Do I Write A Thank-You Note/Letter!! ( Home Learning)

 Haiiiii bloggerets!!

It's me RENAE!!!!

This is my SECOND home learning blog post!

As you can see by the title it say... How Do I Write A Thank-you Note/Letter!!

I will be explaining How to Write a Thank-you Note!!

But if you would like to learn keep on reading!

There are so many different ways to write a Thank-you Note... but I will be showing you the basics!!

So.... Lets begin!

Here are a 6 Tips on how to start ><

Picsart made by Me!

For all you beginners I hope you found this helpful!

I hope you learnt something new today, wait did you?

What was your favourite part of this blog?

Okai bloggerets, make sure to leave a comment answer all the questions.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

~Renae

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.