Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Camp experience Episode 3

 Hey Bloggers !!!

How are you?

In this blog I will be sharing with you all about the sensory trail experience!

What is the sensory trail? And how do I use it?

Well… the sensory trail is a trail you have to do at night, all you have to do is hold a rope!

You will coming to rocks and trees and big steeps down, sometimes you will have to take your hand off the rope to go around rocks! but most of all you are walking and using your hand to guide yourself!

Here is a quick example:

We had to go in without blindfolds because it was pretty dark!

Alvin and I finished at the same time so we waited for everyone to arrive and then on the way back you had to have a partner and have on person be a guide and the other to be blindfolded. You had to trust your guide. Alvin and I were together and I made him crash into trees 5 times!!


The Sensory Trail is very fun and I recommend it if you have never done one!!

If you have been on a sensory trail how would you describe it??

Anyways BYE see ya tomorrow !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.