Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit ONLINE ????


Hey bloggers!
How are you???
As you can see by the title, we had the student summit online in a google meet.
If you don’t know what a student summit is, it is a place where you can share to people about how to use tool kits online.
Because of covid-19 we are not allowed to go to the real place, so we did it over google meet hangout.
Here are the toolkits I learnt about:
STB:StopMotion.
HPS: Storyboard that.
GS:Marvellous Miro.
YMS!!: HOW TO USE PREZI!!.
The most interesting one was Storyboard that!!
This Student Summit was super fun, but   I thought it was going to be boring.
Here is a DLO about this whole Student Summit



If you want to get onto Storyboard that all you need to do is type it into google and sign up!


Do u know how to use story board that?
What toolkits did you use check out on the Student Summit?
What was your favourite toolkit?
Anyways BYE!!!
see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.