Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Castle Hill ~ Camp experience Episode 1

Hey Bloggers👋
What have you been up lately?
Your probably wondering what camp have we been on and what do you mean about Episode 1?
Well… we were at CAMP during Week 7, we went up to Arthur’s Pass YMCA camp.
We are doing 5 Episodes of what we did during Camp.
Today I am blogging about...

Castle Hill.
We had a pit stop at Castle Hill on the way to camp to have morning tea.
Fun Fact: Millions of years ago Castle Hill was underwater and all you would see were rocks.


As we were eating our food a bunch of our belongings and food we’re doing scobbie do’s down the rocks we sat on ( Definition of scobbie do’s : Falling)
Here are some of us Eating!!
 

-----------------------------------
Here is a little DLO I made


I loved Castle Hill.
It was a winter wonderland.
We got to throw snowballs at one another.
It was super FUN!!

Sorry but thats all I have for you now!

If you have ever been to camp, what can you remember and what was your favourite part about it?
What was your favourite part about this blog post?
Are you ready or excited for tomorrow's post for Episode 2?
Bye see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.