Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

My Thoughts after I presented my SPEECH!!!!

Hey bloggers!
How has your day been?
So today I presented my Speech, in front of my whole class, yeah WHOLE CLASS!
So before I presented my speech I felt so scared and nervous.
 My whole body was shaking so badly!
But I've done it know and I am still shaking a scared but although relieved, because I have done it.
I fell like people don't like my speech, and during my speech I felt the people we're going to start laughing.
But I am ok know.




How do you think I will feel tomorrow?







Did you like my blog?
Have you ever done a SPEECH??
Have you wrote your speech yet?
And guess what, this week, YES THIS WEEK ON WEDNESDAY, Rimu is going to camp in Arthurs pass!!!
Ok BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.