Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting

What I know about Blog Commenting: 
That It need to be helpful, positive, and thoughtful, and connect with the Blog Post. Ask a Question for the person to answer. Say what school you are from and who you are. Making sure that it is Nice, Kind & Friendly. Be on the positive side and not be mean or rude and not bullying. Making sure to write about the blog and connecting to it and not writing anything of topic. Make the person who wrote the Blog feel warm and good inside not bad. Have a little sentence on how they can improve. 

Here is my Comment on Delilah's Blog. @Delilah's Blog! 
Hey Delilah Its Renae you know me!!!
I Loved seeing all of your pets name, there names are adorable!!!  (Especially PUFF PUFF) 
This Story Time with you was amazing!
It was very interesting learning your pets name!, but I will probably forget them! (HEHE)
I loved how you put all of your pets name into a video and not a google slide lots of people use these day's!
To improve and make this blog amazing (even though it is amazing already) you can check your spelling and making sure you have some punctuation and capital letters are in the write place.
Overall It is amazing (LIKE YOU).
Which is your favorite animal? 
Are they all your favorite?
Good Job.
Kind Regards

-Renae  

Here is the Comment Te Muhuri's Blog: @ Stella's Blog
Hey Stella Its Renae the girl behind your class!!!!
This Blog is amazing!
I liked how you have blogged about you doing investigation in you class!
Did you Like doing the investigation task?
I have Done this about 2-3 years ago but I don't remember doing it!
Did you want to add a photo of the bird in your class? Because the photo is not there!
What was your favourite part of the task?
Anyway This blog is great!
Kind regards

-Renae  

Here are some sentence starters that helped me comment:
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.