Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

I have a dream

Hey Bloggers!
Whatcha doin?
We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I was like OH NO not again, ahh I am so bad at SPEECHES!


Before we get into all the deep learning and creating, we were able to train our brain. In order to set up our mindset for speeches, we used six tools in the MENTAL TOUGHNESS toolkit to create a inspiring drawing of yourself presenting our speech.

We used google drawings and my DLO is below - a visualisation of me during my speeches learning. MY dream for how it will all go: I really hope that it will all go well and I will be able to say I am proud of my speech!


Creating this drawing I was thinking about if I would be able to stand up and talk in front of my class!

The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be to speck clearly and not get distracted.
The easiest part is going to be is being up there and talking
I chose these tips for myself because I feel like I will be the best at these goals!

Have you ever had to present or write a speech before?????
What are your tips?????
If you have ever presented a speech how did you feel?????

If you want to write a comment on this blog feel free to use these sentence starters!
POSITIVE - The interesting part was...
THOUGHTFUL - Did you think about....
HELPFUL - I noticed that....

ANYWAYS BYE !!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora i'm Stella in TM south
    I like the way you have persen you post. Did you think about you presentashon. You taught me that you can come up with some really cool things about in you introduccion. How come you are so nervous about speeches? From Stella.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.