Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Whats Resilience ..........

Hey Bloggers👋👋
Your probably wondering what resilience is!?!?
Well...Well...Well.. resilience is: When you try & try again & not give up & bounce back when things get hard.
Here is and example → 
When I first tied my shoes it didn't work, but I wanted to get it right and I am good at it!!
I have a VIDEO of what Resilience is:

When I need more resilience:
When I have my hand up waiting for the teacher I don't know what to do.
When I am on the mat it is hard to stay focused when people are  being silly. 
When I look around the room I tend to focus on whats happening around me and not on my work

These are the things I am going to work on because they are most likely will make a big difference in me.

Was that video helpful??
I hope it was.


Do you struggle on what I do??
Do you know what Resilience is??
Did you learn something new??
Did you like my Blog for today???

ANYWAY BYE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Renae,
    It is Albin here.

    I really like your blog. I also liked the way you highlighted every line. It looks really cool. That video explains a lot about Resilience.

    I like the way you explained resilience. I also wrote a similar explanation. That example is also really good.

    Maybe to make the blog better you could add an introduction at the beginning of the blog. That would make the blog really awesome.

    Kind regards,
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.