Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Creating Comix

Hi Bloggers,

Michaela and I learnet how to make a really interesting  comment and make a comic. It's a website that we went on to make a comic strip.

It was to make people happy and that people should write a comment when they go on peoples blog, it’s to make people feel happy, nice and that people do care of peoples blog posts that they post.


It went really well, We thought we weren’t gonna get the comic done, but we did!!
It was really fun, we both recommend it to you and your school!! ( Please show to your friends).

Do you think you will try Comix out??

Do you like Michaela’s and I Comix??

Here is the link COMIX


BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Renae,
    It is Albin here.

    That comic was awesome. I really liked the way you mixed two things in one comic. I will check that website. It looks really cool.

    I like making comics, but not digitally. I like drawing comics using hand. It must because I am good drawing. Was it hard for you to create one in chromebook.

    Maybe next time you make a comic, you can make the comic's story long so that the reader stays longer at your blog.

    Kind regards,
    Albin.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.