Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Orienteering ~ Camp experience Episode 2

 Hey Bloggers!

How are you??

Sorry It has taken so long for to get this blog post out!

As you can see by the title it is episode 2, and we are blogging about the Orienteering activity!!!

This was our very first activity when we got to CAMP!!

Here is what orienteering is:






I hope that helped!

As you know you have to be in a team, in my team I had: Me, Grace, Abby, and Michaela, and our leader was: Miss Rennell!

Orienteering was super fun!! And I Loved doing it, If you like finding things then this is a good activity for you!!

You might have to walk or run a long way from where you started, because at camp we walk super far away to find the polls.


Have you tried orientering before? Because if you haven’t you should try it!

Thats all for this blog!!

See ya later.

BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.