Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

USSR

What could USSR mean, Maybe: Unique Safety Start Race,
Nah it can't be that that even make sense to me but maybe to you it does.


Ohh Hi bloggers, Its me Renae, You're probably wondering what USSR means, ''right''? Well if you want to find out keep on reading.

Ok so USSR means: Unin.....Wait You thought I was going to tell you that quick,

Here is a quick Video of what its about and what we do:



Have you ever read this Book ?
Or have you ever read a book from Stacey Gregg?
Did you enjoy my post?
You should come back next time I post a new blog post.
BYE

3 comments:

  1. Hey Renae, its your favorite person ;) It's me CHLOE!! Wow this blog post is fantastic, its great to see you improve. Your video is great and I like how you have included the book your reading and how long you read for.

    You may need to check your sentences but those are just simple mistakes. Next time you could write and describe it more? But well done this is amazing!! ALSO, Yaldhurst is wayyy betterrr than High School. :))


    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe
      How has High school been going?
      -Renae

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.