Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Lets try New foods

Hey Bloggers, It's me Renae.
Today I will be trying new foods and see how I like them.
I have know Idea what they taste like, I excited and nervous at the same time. 
Here is the order I will try the foods in.
1:cucumber.
2:Bran-ola
3:Peanut Butter ( I have had toast but I'm having it with the Peanut butter)
4:lettuce  
5:SKyFLaKes crackers

So let's get into the tasting
CUCUMBER!!
Cucumber is actually nice, It didn't really taste like anything and it was crunchy, I'll give it a 7/10.


Now lets try BRAN-OLA ( all I know is it's a cereal type thing)

Well Its real crunche and has a lot of nuts in it, It also and a mix or blueberry and raspberry in it.
You can fell a tingle of mixed berries on your tongue. 
I'm not a big fan of it, I like it but I don't like it at the same time so I'll give it a 5/10.
👎👍

Now It's time to try Peanut butter.
Lots of people like peanut butter so let's see if i do.
I like this, its like soft on the top of my mouth and  crunchie at the same time.
I'll give it a 9/10

lettuce!
I've had lettuce before but I hated, So now lets try it when I'm older.
I actually like it, Its a little crunchy and  soft at the same time.
But its quite hard to explain so maybe if you have notrieded lettuce go try it.

Now Its time Sky flackes crackers
They are gross, When you bite into them there  crunchy stale and soft mixed together.
And then you feel a bit of salt for like 2 secondes. GROSS Yuck.
DO NOT  RECOMMEND

Do you like any of these foods?
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.