Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Friday stands for S____TS

 Salut les blogueurs ( Hey Bloggers in French ) Your probably Wondering what Friday stands for,
right well I'm going to tell you right in this blog so If you want to know  keep on reading.

Every Friday we have to do something the starts with S and thats is what friday will stand
for but you might think it stands for something else.

At Yaldhurst Friday stands for SPORT, because we do sport every Friday and Its fun. 
 Here are the sports we play.




I am doing Basketball and T-ball. Jorja and I are the only ones in Rimu that are girls
that play Basketball.
There are A lot more girls doing T-ball. It is Really interesting what you can learn when you
try new sports. I was really nervous when I put my name down for T-Ball because
I was thinking  what If I am bad at It and the others make fun of me. But I am actually
quite good at it surprising. 

The Tennis people go down to the domain and play in the quart. While T-Ball people play on the
little field and cricket play on the big field, and Basketball on our quart. 

I play netball so it can be confusing when I play basketball but not really.

Do you play a sport?

If you do what sport?

Did you like my post?

Au Revoir (goodbye in French

1 comment:

  1. Guten Tag Renae! (German for Good afternoon.)
    This is a very exciting time for the Rimu class!
    What is your fav sport? Mine would either be Tennis or Hockey.
    Sports are very good for you as they make you exercise!

    I think it is very important to play sports because not only
    do you exercise, but it is also a great and fun way to kill some time!
    If, infact, you get enough of it you can be the biggest threat to a comp!
    This is was a great post!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan .J Ducharme

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.