Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

I'm Making my uncles lunch!-----Homework-----

Hi Bloggers.
Hows your day been going.
Today I'll be making my uncles lunch.
And hes way older than me.
I know he has a Bar,Fruit, and a Bun but I don't know what goes in the Bun.

I Just went to ask Aaron (my Uncle)  What he has in his lunch, But today his work is buying lunch so he doesn't  need a big lunch.

Lets get making his lunch:



Do you like any of these foods?
I'm Going to go tell aaron If he likes the Lunch I made him.
He Said :I like it Thank-You🙂
It was fun to make his lunch, Now I want to do it everyday.
I paid it forward to my Uncle for my Homework, YAYYY!
What do you have in your lunch?
BYE
( WAIT next Time aaron has To make my lunch He He)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae I'm Isabelle from Grey main school!I really like your blog post about your uncle's lunch!I've never made my uncle's lunch.Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more about your uncle like how old he is or like what does he do for a living?!Kind regards Isabelle!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.