Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

ThAt'S CoOl

Wow it's  interesting what we do in Rimu.
Ohh Hi Bloggers It's me Renae, wow I remembered 
to do an introduction today, (How r you) Ok back
to the blog. See that poster over there👉👉👉 
That's what we try and do in our class. Where 
learning to do listing without interrupting some
of us are good at doing it like Amelia, Maddie, and Shay.




We do this quiz every Monday morning, and vote: Went well, not so well.
Starting from this week we have been doing HERO of the Week, and the whole class has a name on the quiz thing. Yesterday A.... Wait drum roll Please. boom boom boom boom boom. And the winner is Amelia YAYYY.

Here is a quick DLO


I love here's what's cool, I was confused when we started school but now I'm not.

Did you enjoy reading my blog post?
What was your Favorite part about my blog?
BY ....Wait go check out our class blog: BLOG
Can't wait to see you in my next blog.
BYE!!
The names are links to there blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.