Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Why does that book look different??!!.


















Hey bloggers, I'm just looking over there 👀👉
because that book looks different then it usually 
does, right? Maybe we could go and investigate together. 
Uhh what is wrong with me I forgot to say who
 I am again.Hi Bloggers ( again) 
It's me Renae, I'm glad you came back to my blog, 
Ok back onto the strange Book.











Ohh I made that we don't need to worry it was a mistake I'll just delete the top bit. 

Hey bloggers, I'm just looking over there 👀👉

because that book looks different then it 
usually does, right? Maybe we could go and 
investigate together. Uhh what is wrong with me
I forgot to say who I am again.
Hi Bloggers ( again) It's me Renae, I'm glad you

came back to my blog, Ok back onto the strange 
Book.

There better now, Now let's  start from the top. HI I'm Ren... I'm only kidding. 

Homework today was to recreate a book cover  you have recently read. I read THE BLACK STALLION by Walter Farley.👆👆 Up there that is the photo I made to re make a book cover.

Here is the original. Image result for the black stallion walter farley 1941  And here is mine... 

Which one do you like more? It's ok if you like the real one because you have opinion.
Have you read THE BLACK STALLION?
I hope you can come back to my next post.
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.