Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Warning Deep ......

Kogumachan No GIF - Kogumachan No GIFsWhat does WARNING DEEP meanI feel like 
its someone deeply in trouble, Nah it can't be that.
Warning Deep and So[-pmeone Deeply In Trouble .
It doesn't  even match so it can't be that. If you want to     
find out what it mean keep reading. Wait I probably need to write my introduction. 

HI I'm Renae, a year 6 in rimu. I love sports.
League, basketball,netball.                                                                    

Ok let's Get into the Blog.

I made this photo it's not the best because I rushed so yeah. 



Swimming Is really fun and so was swimming lessons.


Last Friday we had swimming sports, I came first in 2 races and we have to redo one.
Here are some photos and maybe videos from swimming lessons.


 



Did you like my post???
I sure did.
Make sure to check out my blog again.
BYE!!!!





























https://tenor.com/view/kogumachan-no-gif-11295732


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.