Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Breaking news Pets lose at Yaldhurst School

Hey bloggers.
How is your day going?
On the 22.11.19 we had PET DAY.
There were: Horse, dogs,Guinea pigs, Chickens, Cats,Turtles, goats,sheep, and that's all I remember. 
Here is a quick animation of the animals and  then back to writing




 Sorry for the glitching horse it will stop.
In the morning of that day we all did vegetable scalpurs or  sand saucers.
I made this dog ANd I CAME 1st!!!!!!!!


After we did the vegetable scalpers and sand saucers we did hobby horse races and after that we watched bridget and her horse carly.

PHOTOS
 

After we watched the amazing horse carly we did sports Bridget's blog BRIDGET
We did sports.

When all the sport was done all the pets started showing up.
I bought a dog named rubble his breed is a shih tzu. Rubble hated pet day.
Photos


When it became judging we had to sit down on the court. We had people doing judging and then kids from our school wrote down things on the sheet of paper.

My Mum was judging the horse with Nikita.

After the judging you could go home.
And that was the end of that long long day.
Did you like my post?
Looking forward to next post are you?
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.