Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Can you Guess were Yaldhurst went today...............

Hey Bloggers.
How is your day going?
Today (or when you read it 12.11.19) we went to Christchurch town hall. 
Your probably wondering why we went there,  we went there to see an Orchestra (CSO) at the town.
We had to go up 2 sets of stairs to see the Orchestra.
 When we got there I got to sit at the top row. The seats were like the movie seats how the flip up and down. 
Here are some photos and more writing. 
I am the girl with The flowers on there head.

Here are some photos of the people playing the instruments. 

 When the girl who was talking said: You don't need the title of this song you will no it straight away. And then the song played and can you guess..... Frozen Let it go.
The crowed was like ugh . And my friend laura was like YES.


After the Town hall we went to Margret Mahy park  for lunch. We sat there for 20 minutes and then we went for a play. Laura, Mykiala and I went on that bi curly slide.
Miss Taylor came down the metal slide with us so here are the photos.



Then we got on the bus and went back to School and did this Blogging.
Did you like my Post? 
I did.
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.