Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

My future house will look like............

Hey bloggers!
How’s your day going?
Today for my homework I will be doing what my future house will look like.
Before I show you what kind of house would you want?
I want for my house is a lot of land because I love animals and I will buy a lot when I am older.
I will have 7 dogs, 14 cats, 3 bunnies,27 horses, and 2 guinea pigs.
But I want the house big but not to big.
And I will have my friend living with me.
Here is the list of what will be in my house.

1.Bathroom/shower room x2
2. Bedroom x4
3.Kitchen x1
4.Living room x1
5.Basement x1
6. Laundry. x1

Why I want 4 bedrooms is because I want one for my mum, myself, and my friend, The 4th bedroom is for the animals to like eat and sleep mostly the animal room .
Here is the photos.



Did you like my post because I did.
Looking forward to next post.
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.