Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A & P Show

Hey Bloggers.
How is your day going?
Last week ( 14.11.l9) The whole class went to the A & P show.
We went in little groups.
For the car ride my group was. Lucas, mykiala,And I and for the group it was the same us three. 
When we got to the show we had to get into our walking group. Because some of us had different groups for the walking.
When we got in we found chicks and ducklings. 
And we went round and found baby piglets that get turned into bacon/meat/pork.
Once we got further into the show we found necklaces he got puzzles that say Best friends forever. 
Here are some photo






DId you like my post?
Because I did.
Looking forward to next post are you?
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.