Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

I'm An Actor.

Hey Bloggers.
Hows your day going? 
This week we have been doing careers with relive teachers. Miss Rennell and Miss Washbourn. 
We Have to choose a new career each day.
On Monday I was an Actress and here is what I wrote.
Begin writing here…
7.30am When I arrive at work I go to my first acting class of the day which is “ The family with a fox’’ .
We practice some lines and show our emotions. We usually film up to 45 minutes but it at least takes 1 hour 5 mins. And my class usually take 2 hour, for practicing and filming. 

10.20am. Then after my acting is finished I have to drive 15 - 20 minutes to my other acting place were I star in ‘’kids night out’’ as the main character. Stariena..

10.40am. When I am at my destination I walk quickly to get a coffee then run upstairs and go to my class we practice for 20 mins and then we film for 2 hours 30 mins. Then practice for tomorrow, that takes 15 minutes.. As we act in a group with 45 people in the movie. We always have lunch together if we do a good job. It tasks 30 minutes to get to our place today.

  
1.10 pm. By the time we get here it is past lunch time.Today we came to 2 fat possums. 

I have Not finished yet but i'll post when I have.

DId you like my post.
I did.
Looking forward to next post are you.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.