Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

YMS HAS A MARATHON!!

Hey Readers.
Today we did a practice marathon.
Only some people in the school did the  practice Marathon. 
We had to do three lap around the big field.
The field is at least 400 meters.
Here is some photo and then  more information.
Thats Me Renae.

Ok that is all people from my class.


kids.

Why we are doing the marathon is because we are getting our exercise in and so we can be a healthy Individuals.
The marathon is at lunch times on Wednesday.
The marathon will stop after everyone in the Marathon  has run 42 ks.
When I did my first 3 laps I felt real happy and exercise.
Kids learn the value of exercise and health.
If you want to check out more about marathons here is a link.
That is it for today.
looking forwards to next post.
BYE BYE! 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae,

    My Name is Amelia and I am a student from PES!

    What a effective blog post you have here! I also like the different photo's you have added of your school in action. You guys look like you ran a very long run! I can't even last that long but looking at you guys are very inspiring!

    Keep it up
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.