Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Uncles Are Spying!

Hey Readers. 👋🏻

How are you?
Today I will be talking to you about uncle spy, it is my homework.
It is about my long lost Uncle he was a spy and he might still be.
So lets get in to the real blog post ⬇

(It is a story ⬇)

As I walk past the door a letter slide underness the door.
It said to: AARON CALEB .
I open the letter it says:
Dear Aaron Caleb, 
I am John rocko you might know my of the movie proderther of do you know my name.
I want to meet you at the hornby HQ on 47 skirt rd.
come see me at 7:30 tonight.
I need to talk to you about your spy carrier. 
And tell you a little more about being a spy.
From John rocko.

So I sent the John Rocko person a response.
I wrote this.

.
What I did with the letter, was should my mum and then hid it in my room.
 And that is the story. 
Hope you guys enjoyed my story.
looking forwards to my next post are you?
💗LOVE Y'ALLL💗
 👋🏻Bye 👋🏻



2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Renae
    My name is Hazel,I'm from pt england school.And this is an awesome post you did.Great work.This uncles spy post is so gazing,I could look over your whole blog and comment postive.

    Keep it up.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora. my name is nevayah. I go to pt england school. I love reading what you have written.you have even put in emojis which is ok. but anyway keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.