Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

IT'S........Rippa Rugby Time!😃😃

Hey Readers! 
How are you?
Today I will be taking to you about Rippa Rugby.
I am in the Rippa Rugby team.
We played our first tournament on: 9.6.19. 
About 3 or 4 schools at our school. ( I forgot what what they were) 

Here are some quick photos and then back to my blog post...




Our coach was Miss Lange.
Miss Lange was an amazing coach.
We loving having Miss Lange at our school and teaching us sports.
In Rippa Rugby we lost all the games ( sadly)
But we had a wonderful time.
And It is not all about winning it is about having fun while playing.
In the game ( and after the game) I got a lot of injuries like: A shoulder smashed right in my jaw and the rugby ball flow straight into my nose and mouth 😞.
We had to put in our mouth mouth guards.
My Mouth Guard was way to big so I put mine in some boiling water and it shrunk but it was still to big, but l was lucky and got a clear mouth guard.

I hope you liked my blog post?
Looking forward to my next post.
Are you?
 💗Love ya'll 💗
👋BYE👋





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.