Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

The Answer is 44 but the question is........... (homework)

Hey bloggers.
How are you?
For my homework I am going to be making up a question and it has to answer 44.
 So lets get started ⬇ 

10+10+10+10=40+5=45-1= 44😃
20+20+4=44
100-50=50-6=44
30+14=44
Can you make more?
28+2+10+4.
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 If I had these 20 apples and add 20 more I would get 40 then I add 4 then the answer is 44.

I hope you guys enjoyed.
looking forward to my next post.
love ya'll 
BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Renae I am Mykiala from Yaldhurst Model School year 5.
    How did you make all them 44s Renae?
    This is a great bog post.
    Have you tryed to ecsplane why you did it how you it and why are you doing it.
    Nothing else great blog post.

    Mykiala YMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mykiala.
    Thank-you for you comment.
    I am doing this because we do homework.
    Thanks
    Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.