Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Look there is a Dragon.

Hey Readers.
How are you?
Today I  will be taking to you about my dragon I made ( well it is about my writing to)
I made a animation so here it is. 

We have been looking at this site and we choose 2 lands.
The land I choose was dragons edge for my dragon.
My dragon is a Fire water dragon.
Then the class had to write a non coranigal thing and that is what I wrote.

I hoped you like my post.
looking forward to my next post.
love ya'll 
Bye 
oh and can I have some feedback Plz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.