Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Want To Know More About Me? Now You Can!

Hey bloggers!!

A couple weeks back Miss Morgan came into Rimu!!
Miss Morgan talked to us about copyright and how to use it!!
If you want to learn how to use copyright, here is the link:Who owns the image online.
Lots of my photo's we're from:Unsplash
Was that more Helpful?

We were asked to make an all about me drawing, So here is mine:


Here is how I felt doing this activity!!!!
I Really liked doing this!
Doing this was interesting and New !!!
After I created my work I was proud of it because it took a long time to find photos I needed!

Has Miss Morgan ever come into your classroom and teach you about Copyright or Cybersmart?
Have you ever done a drawing of an All about me?
Did you like what I have Done?!?!?

Bye bloggers have fun blogging!
BYE!!



2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.